Forum Home Forum Home > Tunisia > Tunisian bands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZanZanA L'émission Metal in noise we trust...

" Codeine " Nouveau groupe Bizertin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HenDrixX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: " Codeine " Nouveau groupe Bizertin
    Posted: 05 Novembre 2010 at 12:43
Codeine est un nouveau groupe tunisien , précisament Bizertin , Son style est un peu compliqué .
Enfin c'est melange de Psychedelic Rock ( Hendrix , Pink Floyd , The Doors ... ) , de Hard Rock ( Van Halen , AC/DC , Deep Purple ... ) et de Grunge ( Nirvana , Alice in Chains ... )

Ce Groupe est Formé de 4 membres qui sont : Fourat Thamri ( Guitariste Rythme & Lead et Vocaliste ) Tarek Mourali ( Guitariste Rythme & Lead et Vocaliste ) Farouk Thamri , frere de Fourat (  Batteur ) et enfin Alaa Chakroun ( Bassiste ) .

Le Groupe a deja fait quelques Compsitions et il en quete a faire un album , On fera aussi des reprises comme tout nouveaux groupes musicale

Nous organiseront des Concerts d'ici les vacances d'été , et en ce temps la on publiera nos compositions ... ;-)

P-S : Nous seront bien tenté d'avoir un claviste avec beaucoup d'experience , appelez le 55440883 . Wink
Jimi is our God ... Rock 'n' Roll is a new religion , So just keep use LSD and Codeine to pray it ...
yuanyiw View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yuanyiw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Décembre 2010 at 03:00
prom dresses
When planning a wedding, prom dresses today’s couples would like the marriage celebration to be an expression not only of their strong commitment to each other, but to also be a reflection of their values and personal style.
wedding dresses
 Every detail of that special day is carefully considered and each decision projects a certain image of the bride and groom-to-be as well as of the event itself. wedding dresses
wedding gowns
Things have changed for the mothers of prospective brides and grooms.wedding gowns    A decade ago, weddings were planned primarily by the bride and her mother, with the groom and his family playing supporting roles.
wedding dresses
 Now,wedding dresses  as more brides and grooms plan and pay for their own weddings without parental help, and with more couples inviting both sets of parents to participate fully, the moms are confused about their roles.

simann View Drop Down
Frozen
Frozen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Décembre 2010 at 04:59
How do you feel the world of warcraft of the 4.0.3 update?Let's go to the article Garrett Fuller takes to find some worth words.wow power leveling
As a follow up to last week's article on the WoW Patch 4.0.3, wow power leveling I wanted to write about my experiences in the new starting area of Warcraft. I made two new characters, a Tauren Paladin and an Orc Mage. The Mage won out and I started playing in the old zone of Durator once again. Only this time there were some serious changes. Are they changes for the better? I think so.wow power leveling
Many MMO companies will tell you that the game is about the journey, wow power leveling that each zone is crafted to give the player an adventurous experience as they rise in power. MMO players have a different philosophy; they want to level and gain in power as well. Some may stop and smell the roses, but in a game like WoW with six years under its belt, most players have gone through the opening zones several times. I wanted to check out the changes made to the Valley of Trials, but at the same time I wanted to get out of there and explore the world.I got through a bunch of quests in Razor Hill and again find the pace of the game has drastically changed. There is no more of an old style MMO feel where you are just dropped in the world. This is much more linear and gives the player direction. It is like a streamlined game now that moves at a faster pace. I don't think this is a bad thing. If anything it bugs me, it's that they did not do this in the first place, but that was six years ago.world of warcraft power leveling
Overall, world of warcraft power leveling WoW has definitely changed for the better. I think the stream-lined questing and advancement will give new players a much easier time. In many ways the changes come at the right time in MMOs as games become faster and more action based. Sure there will always be the old schoolers who say things like, World of Warcraft power leveling  back in my day, World of Warcraft power leveling we grinded things out. Well I did play back in those days, and I hated the grind of every MMO. If you have not tried a new character in WoW for a while, I definitely recommend it. With the new class and race combinations there are a lot of options to create something fun. Now is the time to play as next week everyone will be questing to 85 or starting a Goblin or Worgen. See you in Azeroth.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic