Forum Home Forum Home > Rock The World > Albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZanZanA L'émission Metal in noise we trust...

Exilia: My Own Army

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master of the ZanZanA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exilia: My Own Army
    Posted: 23 Mars 2009 at 22:49
On February, 20, Exilia will release their new album „My Own Army“ which will be the first one on AFM Records.

“We can tell you in advance 'it rocks!'  We are all very excited and I can tell you, that this album will be the heaviest record so far since the birth of Exilia”, says front lady Masha Mismane.

Some of the songs were produced by Dave Chavarri from Ill Nino, while Christhian Machado is singing on the album along with Masha. Expect the unexpected!!!

BIO:

Great riffs, infectious grooves, merciless power and an extraordinary voice: the Italian Crossover Institution EXILIA is back!

For about 10 years now the band around singer Masha Mysmane and guitarist Elio Alien establishes itself as one of the leading bands in the Crossover / Nu Metal genre. The current line up is completed by Privacy (bass) and BH (drums).
Founded back in 1998 in Milan, Italy, EXILIA soon attracted attention far beyond the Italian borders. After the debut album “Rightside Up” was released in 2000, the band was celebrated by critics as “Newcomer of the Year”. In 2002 they received the “MTV New Comers Award” and went on extensive tours throughout Europe, together with Guano Apes and H-Blockx.

The final international breakthrough came in 2004 with the second album “Unleashed”, which hit the German charts at #38. Its hit singles “Underdog”, “Coincidence” and “Stop Playing God” received massive club and radio airplay; their video clips were among the most requested video clips in German music television. The album was followed by tours together with no one less than Rammstein and Ill Nino and EXILIA’s fan base kept growing constantly.
The third album “Nobody Excluded” was released in 2006 and included the hit single “Your Rain”, which became well-known as soundtrack to the Italian version of the TV series "Grey's Anatomy".

Now the Italian crossover force returns with its fourth album “My Own Army”, which proves that the band lost nothing of its power, ambition and singularity: produced by Dave Chavarri (Ill Nino) “My Own Army” became the heaviest record so far since the birth of EXILIA. Up-tempo smashers like “The Hunter” or the rousing “Are You Breathing” already forced the album up to #5 in the German DJ Metal/Rock Charts. Simultaneously, it includes deep passionate tunes like “My Own Army” or an outstanding cover version of Phil Collins’ “In The Air Tonight”, which demonstrate the band’s stylistic diversity.

Listen to “My Own Army” and be assured: Masha’s unique voice will catch you…

“My Own Army” * Style: Alternative/Nu Metal * Release Album: February 20th, 2009

TRACKLIST:
  1. Phoenix
  2. Are You Breathing?
  3. The Hunter
  4. I´m Perfect
  5. Across The Sky
  6. Emptiness Of You
  7. Far From The Dark
  8. Deleted
  9. No Destination
  10. In The Air Tonight
  11. My Own Army